G.H.G. Khalsa College, Gurusar Sadhar has the benign blessings of Guru Hargobind Sahib, who spent significant moments of his life here. This place, where now we have the magnificent edifice housing the colleges, was in about 1920, a waste stretch of land. But with the Almighty’s blessings in 1921, Nihang Shamsher Singh Ji, a great devotee of Guru Sahib, had a visionary dream and established a ‘Gurmukhi Pathshala’ which he used to call ‘a college’. Miraculously, Nihang Ji’s blessing worked wonders and in 1948, Guru Hargobind Khalsa College, Gurusar Sadhar came into existence as a degree college and in 1955, College of Education was started. The purpose behind its establishment was to cater the demand of higher education of rural students. The college motto ‘Simple Living and High Thinking’ clearly reflects it.
An industrial trip to Markfed Canneries, Jalandhar was organized for the students of B. Sc.(biotechnology) Hons. on Nov. 20. The trip was an opportunity for them to understand the the working of...
Placement cell of G.H.G Khalsa College, Gurusar Sadhar in association with department of chemistry conducted a placement drive with IOL Chemicals and Pharmaceutical Limited,...
The NCC cadets belonging to 3 Pb. Girls Battalion of G.H.G. Khalsa College, Gurusar Sadhar celebrated NCC Week under the guidance of Ms. Namrita Singh Ahluwalia (NCC Incharge). The celebration...